Tuesday, 27 July 2010

ok, so now that u have found my blog u can also find out a bit about me........
well my fav author is derek landy
my favourite thing to do is go on the com and go out with my mates
i am a chocoholic
i think that stamp collections r 4 sados
u can neva go wrong with black/evryone looks gd in black
my favourite colour is black im NOT a goth/emo
i love lemon cake
WAT I THINK IS AWSOME
enoying teachers
Skulduggery pleasant
derek landy
my boyfriend (david)
all my mates
whoever comments (betta be nice)
chocolate
my imagination
my photographic memory
AND A WHOLE LOAD OF OTHER RANDOM STUFF!!!



Ok so thats about me pls comment i love reading things that ppl say about my blog...u probably searched me up in another blog (i forgot its name u see) and so this is a simular one to my old one!!!

tell me how your hollydays are going so far AND REMEBER ONE THING AND ONE THING ONLY!!!


HAPPY HOLLYDAYS !!!!!!
ALEKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment